Diesel fuel additive
NITROCET 50® – 2-ethylhexyl nitrate (2-EHN) is used as a diesel additive to increase its cetane number. The high technological parameters of the product meet the requirements of various customers and place NITROCET 50® among the latest generation diesel fuel additives.
Benefits of using NITROCET 50®
- enables the production of high quality diesel oils recommended by engine manufacturers,
- enables extending the product portfolio with special diesel premium fuels.
- ensures faster ignition with a cold engine,
- has a positive effect on the engine power,
- positively effects the efficiency of diesel fuel combustion,
- maintains the engine and ensures its smooth operation at a lower pressure.
- reduces toxic exhaust emissions (such as NOx, CO) and noise emissions,
- eliminates carbon deposits on injector nozzles.
For detailed information on the properties of NITROCET 50®, please refer to the data sheet – downloadable file.